OUR GUEST HARBOUR
The Marina in the inner part of Fiskebäckskil, about 2 M southeast of Lysekil. Depth 2-6 meters.
In the harbour there are approximately: 40 guest spots and approximately: 60 rented spots you may prebook online or by contacting the Harbour master. Fixed moorings can be found on Gästbryggan. All boats over 50 feet require reservation.
Price high season, 15/6 - 15/8:
From 260:- / day + el 40:-. The price increases depending on the size of the boat.
Price low season:
From 90:- / day, electricity is extra.
If you have any questions regarding guest spots and bookings, please call our Harbor master at: +46 (0)708-122 622. Booking and payment can be done here on the website.
If you would like a permanent spot with us, please e-mail to: email@example.com call Palle +46(0)523-220 21
Booking service and docking, call: +46(0)523-220 04 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our Volvo Penta authorized service workshop, we are open all summer.
The harbour office also offers food with freshly baked bread, we lend 2 bikes for those who want to ride the Tempo shop. There are also rental bikes for 150:-/day
Open every day during high season 8 am - 9 pm
Harbour Master: +46(0)708-122 622
Service in the guest harbour
- Electricity for a fee
- Code for showers and toilets, you will receive SMS and e-mail at online payment and are included in the harbour fee.
- Washing machines and tumble dryers can be found in our laundry room which is open between 7 am - 10 pm and is then locked automatically
- Fresh water is included in the service charge and is available on all pontons
- Trash Container, Glass Container, Environmental Station
- Septic waste management (On the quay next to the steel ponton)
- Towing in the harbour area in case of accident
- Charging cell phone
- Guest Computer
- Rental of 220V power adapter
- Start Help
Fire and boat safety in the harbour
- Please follow Lyckan Slips fire regulations.
- Harbour Masters are entitled to detain the boat guest if the following regulations are not followed.
- Check the fire safety of your boat daily.
- Fire extinguisher equipment is available at the guest harbour office, in the harbour and on all piers. The harbour staff have access to all extinguishing equipment.
- The harbour staff checks daily the fire fighting equipment to ensure the safety of the guest harbor.
- Always check gas tanks or other flammable equipment and be very careful about using them when staying within the harbour area. When replacing gas bottles check the connections.
- Be sure to turn off lights, candles, etc. when you leave the boat.
- It is totally forbidden to grill on the boat, docks and in the surrounding area.
- Bunkering of fuel is forbidden in the area around the guest harbour.
- In case of storms, we ask that you pay particular attention to fire regulations as there may be overload in the harbour.
- Swimming in the harbour area is prohibited.
|COAST GUARD||+46(0)31-726 90 00|
|SEA ASSISTANCE||+46(0)8-601 79 20|
|RS Kärringön||+46(0)705-80 81 46|
|RS Smögen||+46(0)705-80 85 87|
|RS Fjällbacka||+46(0)705-80 81 57|
|RS Strömstad||+46(0)705-80 81 47|
|CUSTOMS GOTHENBURG||+46(0)771-520 520|